Bendigo Holiday Accommodation
The Perfect Retreat for your Holiday Accommodation in Bendigo.
Shops restaurants, facilities and sights are at the doorstep of our quality holiday or business accommodation – no need to take time for travelling.
Indulge yourselves with a relaxing weekend, go about your business, or just explore Bendigo with ease and comfort while enjoying a stunning private retreat at any of our studio style, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom 2 bathroom serviced apartments or houses.
Most of our properties are brand new (Elm Cottages are re-furbished to brand new inside), with the latest of finishes and furnishings. You will find every luxury for your comfort. More facilities than you will find in luxury hotels or motels are available to you when you stay with Bendigo Holiday Accommodation in our serviced apartments – spacious lounge, comfortable beds, full cooking and laundry facilities, heating and cooling. Children are welcome.
Why not just treat yourself and eat out at the many sidewalk restaurants Bendigo has to offer? Close to Australian gold rush history, Chinese history, art gallery and other attractions. Shop or choose your favourite Italian or Chinese restaurant or eat at Mully´s cafe after visiting the art gallery in Pall Mall.
What People Say About Bendigo Holiday Accommodation
Place was great, service was even better, will be back again but not before the new year. Thanks. Lou.
Each Sunday when I arrive the property is nice and clean and everything I need is there. It´s been a very positive experience so far and overall I am most pleased with everything. I have mentioned this to my manager back in Melbourne, as well as providing some positive feedback in and around the Bank. Thanks and best regards. Adam
Elm Cottages on Baxter
- “Thanks Helen and Sharon – had a fantastic time. Will definitely be back.”
- “We had a wonderful stay at your cottage – the facilities were excellent and the positioning was as near to perfect as could be expected.” D.L. – ACT.
- “The place is great! Very clean, beds were very comfy! Love the red rug! Outdoor furniture great, had breakie out there in the sun. Thank you.” Greg and Karen, Melbourne.
- “Wow what a wonderful retreat.” Sid Gough, Canada.
- “Great to have clean and comfortable accommodation close to the hospital in our emergency. Thank you” Jim and Kelly.
- “A most beautiful apartment with everything at our fingertips. Would love to stay here again, looking forward to special deals now we are regulars.
Many thanks” Anna.
The Courtyard, 40 Milroy St
“New, clean and beautiful. A very enjoyable stay, if only we could stay longer.”
Daniel, Michelle and Isabella Vennix. Mooroolbark, Melbourne.
“Such beautiful accommodation to spend time in while visiting my daughter (in the middle of a 10 week stint as an intern at Bendigo Base). She really enjoyed the comforts and aesthetics and I enjoyed cooking for her and watching DVD´s with wine and chocolates! We particularly loved the Vettriano prints. Many thanks.”
Joan Landy, Albury N.S.W.
“We were here for a weekend from Mt Waverly Melbourne. This is our first trip away with our 7 week old baby Yasmin. And it has been great having all the luxuries in this unit. We have really felt at home Beautiful place. Our first stay in Bendigo. We´ll be back.” P.S. Loved breakie at the Boardwalk on the Lake.
Andrew and Rachel Carabott.